Saturday, July 13, 2013

...on we go!!

With all the changes from sister Allen leaving us, things have been quite lively lately. I am now Granny in our little kid puppet show ( and I think they told me I am going to be the hostess for it too.... I'm not sure) Sister Allen's part of Catherine was given to my companion Sister Welch. She sounds SO fantastic and I couldn't be happier for her! I also jumped in on the street vignette we do "Youth of Zion". I now play Caroline Rollins (of the Mary and Caroline Rollins that saved the 116 pages of the Book of Mormon) it sure is fun!!

Everyone is working hard to get along and to move the work along, but sometimes it gets difficult. But I know that if we all soften our hearts, the Lord will bless us and show us the way to be true disciples of Him.



I'm trying to think of things that happened this week. It is crazy that it is already another week out here. The days are SO long, so I can't believe how fast the weeks go by. I don't know if I have told you this saying they use out here before but they say, "The days are long, the weeks are short, and dinner never comes!" Ain't it the truth. our friday's are probably the longest. We start at the temple at 6:45 and go go go all day until trail of hope and that ususally doesn't get finished until after 10 pm. We are going so much that we have to actually bring all of our stuff with us that we will be needing ALL day, because we don't ever come back to our house until the late night.



I love it though. I've really learned what hard work is, and the true definition of being worn out! Also, I learned you can get a WHOLE LOT done in a day when you wake up at 5;30 or 6 am!! What a though eh?

I love this gospel and I love that I have the priviledge of doing something so great! I know we have a living father in heaven who loves us individually and unconditionally. He knows the intent of our hearts and will love us through any trial we might face. I know the Lord's timing is everything, we only need to trust in Him and have faith that His will is the best and all will work out. Joseph Smith was a real man and a true prophet of God. He did indeed see God the Father and His son Jesus Christ in the Sacred Grove and he translated the true Book of Mormon through divine inspiration. I love this churhc and I know it is true!*

Love!!!
Samae

No comments:

Post a Comment