Saturday, July 6, 2013

Ups and Downs


 We started pageant rehearsals this week. Yep just added it to what we are already doing. We rehearse from 8 to 9:30 and call for our regular shows are 9:45 Its interesting thats for sure, but awesome.

Also, we found out tragically that one of our sisters has to go home. Sister Allen. She is a stalward individual and such a great girl. There is something wrong with her though and they aren't quite sure what it is. I've been there before and so a LOT of my same feelings are coming back like they did last year. It is interesting but hard. What a blessing it was to find out about my cancer before I came here. What happened to sister Allen would have happened to me..I feel I was so blessed and taken care of.  My heart is with her and it is hard for all of us.  But we all just had an amazing testimony meeting and I personally feel a lot better about the whole thing.

My prayers are with you Sister Allen and I love you.





I am learning so much, there are ups and downs but things are great and the Lord's hand is in everything.  I love this work...and it IS work!!




 
 



Sister Samae Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment